FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a question about our trips or traveling with us? Check out some Frequently Asked Questions below. If these do not address your concern, reach out to us directly on our Contact page!
- How do I make a reservation? Reservations can be made by downloading and mailing in our reservation form, by phone or by email. If you'd prefer, we can also mail you a copy of the reservation form. Payments can be made by check, money order, or with a credit/debit card by phone.
- When is my final payment due? Full payment for your trip is due 30 days before the departure day for single day trips or 45 days prior to departure for overnight trips. No refunds will be given after this time unless you have travel insurance or a replacement is found. Trip insurance is available. Prices vary. Please contact Bonnie directly for details, customized pricing, and to secure coverage, if interested.
- What if I have special needs? Be sure to tell us at the time of your reservation. Most of our venues, hotels, and restaurants are able to make accommodations if notified in advance!
- What method of transportation do you use? Bonita Tours LLC uses deluxe motorcoaches, equipped with a restroom, TV monitors, and stereo sound. We typically stop every 2-3 hours at a rest area or restaurant.
- When would you cancel a trip? We would cancel a trip if the bus company deems weather is too bad for travel. Additionally, Bonita Tours LLC can make cancellations at its discretion if the minimum number of guests are not registered.
- How much money should I bring with me on the trips? All travel-related expenses are covered (transportation, lodging, and events) in your reservation. Be sure to refer to the trip details to confirm which meals are included and which you will be responsible for. Additionally, you may want to have money for souvenirs, tips, etc.
- What is your refund policy? Full payment for your trip is due 30 days before the departure day for single day trips or 45 days prior to departure for overnight trips. No refunds will be given after this time unless you have travel insurance or a replacement is found. Trip insurance is available for overnight trips. Be sure to inquire with Bonnie when making your reservation.
- Is a deposit required to book my trip? Along with your completed Trip Reservation Form, a $25 deposit per person is required for all day trips and a $100 deposit per person is required to secure your spot for all overnight/multi-day trips. Trip insurance is available. Ask Bonnie for information when scheduling your trips.
921 10 Mile Rd NW
Sparta, MI 49345